Back to Totally Positive Teaching: A Five-Stage Approach to Energizing Students and Teachers (E-BOOK)
Any time you feel frustrated or disappointed with a classroom situation, here’s a book that will help you rise to the occasion with specific strategies and a renewed commitment.
Through a rich assortment of personal reflections and teacher anecdotes, Ciaccio presents a five-part approach to positive teaching in school situations where resources are limited and students aren’t always ready and eager to learn.
Dozens of tips and sample lessons help you
- Meet the mutual needs of your students and yourself
- Turn counter-productive feelings into positive attitudes
- End the behavior problems of oppositional and defiant students
- Help underachievers, whether it’s a whole class or one student at a time
- Use active-learning strategies for all students
Learn how to build trusting partnerships with students and create positive learning experiences that nurture student achievement. (ASCD E-Book, 2004) Downloadable PDF File. Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only.
Print edition: The print edition of this title (ISBN 9780871208804) is NOT available direct from ASCD; it may be purchased through booksellers that work with Ingram’s Lightning Source distribution system, including most major retailers.