Back to Motivating and Managing Student Behavior with Dignity (Quick Reference Guide)
In this quick reference guide, experts Allen N. Mendler and Brian D. Mendler discuss Discipline with Dignity, an approach intended to help children make better choices and teachers be more effective. Motivating and Managing Student Behavior with Dignity
- The attitudes and beliefs underlying Discipline with Dignity
- 6 keys to changing behavior
- 7 ways to prevent behavior problems
- The difference between formal and informal discipline
- Teaching responsibility and caring
This guide provides the structure and strategies to more effectively interact with students who misbehave so that teachers can establish a classroom in which mutual respect is the norm.
(ASCD Quick Reference Guide, 2019) 8 1/2" x 11", 3-panel foldout guide (6 pages), laminated for extra durability and 3-hole-punched for binder storage.
Note: The shrink-wrapped 25-packs have been discontinued.