Back to PD in Focus Annual Subscription Standard Offer
Give your school access to the very best in research-based, interactive, and ongoing resources and activities for professional development with a PD In Focus™ Annual Building Subscription. PD In Focus anchors your professional development program with an extensive library of video clips showing research-based practices in action. Each clip demonstrates a strategy or concept that is essential to accomplishing the goals of accountability-based education. All clips are organized into the following channels that are supported with the guidance of acknowledged experts:
- The Art and Science of Teaching with Robert J. Marzano
- Curriculum Mapping with Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Differentiated Instruction with Carol Ann Tomlinson
- ESL/ELL with Virginia Rojas
- Literacy Strategies with Robert J. Marzano and Donna Ogle
- Enhancing Professional Practice with Charlotte Danielson
- Best Practices in Action (critical thinking skills, motivation, and building resiliency) with Pat Wolfe, Margery Ginsberg, and Bonnie Benard
- Formative Assessment with Doug Fisher and Susan M. Brookhart
- The Brain and Learning with Pat Wolfe and Eric Jensen
- High Schools at Work with Joseph DiMartino
- The Whole Child
Please note: PD In Focus Annual Building Subscription is for one year for a single school. A school is defined as one of the five types established by Market Data Retrieval (MDR): Elementary School, Middle School, Junior High School, Senior High School, or Combination. A Combination School consists of a single institution that offers any combination of Primary and Secondary educational instruction. If you are unsure of how your school fits within the definition, contact ASCD’s WebHelp at WEBHelp@ascd.org.
Click here to download the PD In Focus brochure (PDF).
(ASCD Online subscription, 2010)