Back to The Curriculum Mapping Planner: Templates, Tools, and Resources for Effective Professional Development
Creating and using curriculum maps is a lot faster and easier when you use this in-depth resource in workshops, curriculum teams, and professional learning communities. Whether you’re introducing curriculum mapping for the first time or working with teachers and administrators who are well into the process, the manual’s collection of templates, samples, and tools helps you
- Establish the rationale for mapping.
- Ensure long-term support for curriculum mapping.
- Create quality maps for the first time or review and improve existing ones.
- Connect curriculum maps to assessment data, instructional strategies, and school improvement efforts.
Everything you need for differentiated professional development is included:
- Essential questions that focus the discussion and sharing.
- Activities for deepening understanding.
- Assessments to show evidence of learning.
- Instructional maps that guide your implementation of the training.
Plus, nearly 100 more tools and resources can be downloaded for free from the ASCD Website.
(ASCD book, 2009) 8 3/8" x 10 7/8", 124 pages.