Back to Differentiated Instruction in Action Three Disc Series
Join Carol Ann Tomlinson and classroom teachers as they bring differentiated instruction to life in this practical, easily implemented professional development program. Multiple vignettes depict
- How to establish and maintain a supportive learning environment.
- How to use ongoing assessment to inform instruction.
- How to support a high-quality curriculum by identifying learning goals.
- How to provide respectful tasks to all students.
- How to implement flexible grouping to support all learners.
Carol Ann Tomlinson guides viewers as they observe classroom examples of the non-negotiables of differentiated instruction. Using the integrated professional development plan, with accompanying PowerPoint slides and handouts, will empower educators as they lead for student success.
Each program is also available individually:Program 1: Elementary SchoolProgram 2: Middle SchoolProgram 3: High School
(ASCD DVD, 2008) Three 25- to 30-minute DVDs.