Back to Grading for Student Learning (Quick Reference Guide)
In this laminated guide from Susan M. Brookhart, you’ll learn about
- Achievement-focused grading
- Strategies for grading individual assessments
- Strategies for assigning report card grades
- How to involve students in the grading process
- Ways to communicate clearly about grades and grading
Packed with examples for elementary and secondary grades, this guide offers grading and reporting strategies that motivate student learning and accurately reflect student achievement.
(ASCD Quick Reference Guide, 2017) 8 1/2” x 11”, 3-hole punched, 6 laminated panels
Note: The shrink-wrapped 25-packs have been discontinued.