Back to Winning Strategies for Classroom Management (EBOOK)
High-stakes tests, school violence, and frenetic schedules can make for a stress-filled classroom. But you can maintain a purposeful and supportive learning environment at all times with the comprehensive approach from this book. Discover classroom-proven practices for every grade level and subject:
- Link your classroom management practices to new achievement standards
- Reduce misbehavior by identifying and eliminating emotional, physical, and intellectual threats
- Develop students' listening and cooperation skills
- Teach students to break down difficult tasks into easy steps
- Help students manage their time and resources
- Integrate the teaching of self-management skills into subject area lessons
(ASCD E-Book, 2000). Downloadable PDF File.
PDF e-book accompanied by bonus MOBI and EPUB files for use on e-book readers like the Kindle and the Nook. See the e-book FAQ link for information about device compatibility.
Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only.
Print edition: The print edition of this title (ISBN 9780871203816) is NOT available direct from ASCD; it may be purchased through booksellers that work with Ingram’s Lightning Source distribution system, including most major retailers.