Back to Research-Based Methods of Reading Instruction Grades, K-3 (EBOOK)
Get your reading program on the right track using research-based teaching strategies from this helpful guide. Learn what you need to know about five essential elements of reading, why you should teach them, and how.
A treasure chest of research-based instructional activities helps you
- Build students' phonemic awareness.
- Teach phonics and word study.
- Improve students' reading fluency.
- Develop students' vocabulary acquisition skills.
- Help students improve their reading comprehension.
Charts, timelines, and step-by-step guides help you implement these approaches in the most effective way. (ASCD E-Book, 2004) Downloadable PDF File. Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only. To order the hard copy of this title, please click here.