Back to The Differentiated School: Making Revolutionary Changes in Teaching and Learning (EBOOK)
While there are lots of books with information on why and how to differentiate instruction, here at last is a book that gets to the heart of why some efforts to differentiate flop while others lead to sweeping, positive results. When it's your job to support differentiated instruction in a single school or systemwide, you need the guidance from these leading experts who've distilled what they've learned in helping successful schools through the change process, including:
- Fifteen common misconceptions about differentiation
- Eight nonnegotiables that are essential to the implementation of differentiated instruction
- Ten factors that contribute to failure to change classroom practice
- Eight leadership lessons for accomplishing the change process
- Forms, survey, and checklists for monitoring and evaluating the change toward differentiation
- Ten characteristics of staff development practices that support differentiated instruction
Don’t let bad advice and common pitfalls doom your effort to differentiate instruction when you can get this practical guide with real-world advice straight from successful schools. (ASCD E-Book, 2008) Downloadable PDF File.
PDF e-book accompanied by bonus MOBI and EPUB files for use on e-book readers like the Kindle and the Nook. See the e-book FAQ link for information about device compatibility.
Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only. To order the hard copy of this title, please click here.