When educators, parents, and diverse groups in your community have different views of what makes a quality school, here's a book that will help you overcome these differences and form partnerships for ensuring that all students succeed.
Based on a proven process used by school districts for more than 25 years, this leadership guide introduces you to
- The "four Ps" of leadership and management that help you link the unique traits of your school to the personality of your community.
- Questions that transform decision making from a political exercise to a data-driven activity.
- Four protocols of leadership that ensure day-to-day school tasks are connected to the district's strategic goals.
- Strategies for managing the personalities and attitudes that influence the school improvement process.
- A Task Analysis Checklist for managing daily tasks and the people who implement them.
Discover an educator-tested process that will help you sustain quality schools over time and across groups and communities.
(ASCD E-Book, 2005) Downloadable PDF File.
Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only. To order the hard copy of this title, please click here.