Back to How to Help Your School Thrive Without Breaking the Bank (EBOOK)
Yes, times are tough and money is tight, but the good news is that you already have the resources you need to help your school thrive. Here's a book that will help you maximize them. Two experienced educators explain how to improve your school with internally developed, inexpensive, and time-efficient programs and initiatives, including
- Assembling shared leadership and mission oversight teams Using a SMART framework to organize your school’s goals.
- Developing homegrown formative assessments.
- Planning delayed openings and/or early dismissals for staff development.
- Identifying stages of team development that lead to more productive and time-efficient meetings.
- Recruiting data champions among your staff to benchmark your improvement efforts.
Discover how strengthening the foundational elements of your school can help you sustain positive change, even in difficult economic times.