Back to Align the Design: A Blueprint for School Improvement (EBOOK)
Regardless of where you are in your school improvement process, here's a book that helps you make sure you have all the right elements working for you in the right way. The authors take you through the core processes that are essential for all school improvement efforts—from establishing your mission to differentiating your supervision based on measures of success.
To assist your improvement effort, the book equips you with a set of "power tools" that every school leader should have, including:
- A nine-step curriculum planning and development process.
- The five phases of a practical cycle for data analysis.
- A "black folder" of spreadsheets for organizing and standardizing data.
- An outline and preparation steps for conducting a data consultation among school and district leaders.
- Walkthroughs and look fors for powerful professional development.
(ASCD E-Book, 2008) Downloadable PDF File. Note: This is an electronic product, available for download only. To order the hard copy of this title, please click here.
PDF e-book accompanied by bonus MOBI and EPUB files for use on e-book readers like the Kindle and the Nook. See the e-book FAQ link for information about device compatibility.