Back to A Handbook for the Art and Science of Teaching (EBOOK)
Implementing the action steps from ASCD's best-seller The Art and Science of Teaching
is much easier when you use this in-depth resource for workshops, professional learning communities, teacher training, and self-help. Hundreds of samples, guidelines, checklists, and activities help teachers in all grades and subjects become instant experts on Robert Marzano's breakthrough framework for effective instruction. A series of 25 modules equips any classroom teacher with a logical planning sequence that ensures you
- Establish learning goals and track progress.
- Help students interact with new knowledge, test hypotheses, and develop deep understandings.
- Engage students and plan good lessons and units.
- Establish good classroom management and effective relationships with students.
- Communicate high expectations for learning.
Each module consists of easy-to-follow steps that include
- Reflective self-assessments.
- Concrete examples in various grades and subjects.
- Multiple strategies for enacting your plan.
- A quick review to ensure that the learning from the handbook sticks.
(ASCD E-Book, 2009) Downloadable PDF File.
Please note: This is an electronic product available for download only. To purchase the hard copy version of this book, please click here.