Back to Leading Change in Your School: How to Conquer Myths, Build Commitment, and Get Results (EBOOK)
Using real examples of elementary and secondary schools that have moved change from rhetoric to reality, a giant in the field of school leadership explains how teachers and administrators everywhere can make sure change efforts lead to better results. Whether your school needs to improve literacy, inspire great teaching, increase attendance, reduce dropout rates, reform grading, or reach any other accountability, let Douglas Reeves equip you with what you need to succeed:
- Effective planning models for change that include highly focused goals and action plans.
- Change Readiness Assessments for embarking on your journey.
- Ways of interviewing and selecting the best teachers and administrators for your leadership team.
- Strategies to ensure short-term wins sustain long-term change.
These lessons learned from the author’s work with thousands of schools around the world include:
- How to focus leadership leverage on factors that will achieve the greatest results.
- How common myths of change leadership mislead stakeholders and undermine values.
- How to close the implementation gap between intention and action.
(ASCD E-Book, 2009) Downloadable PDF file.
Please note: This is an electronic product, available for download only. To order the hard copy of this book, please click here.