Back to The Motivated Student: Unlocking the Enthusiasm for Learning (EBOOK)
Because you can’t possibly know exactly what will motivate every student, it’s vital to have a reliable blueprint and a set of strategies that are proven to work across a broad spectrum of students. That’s why you need this book from a teacher and psychologist with over 30 years of experience. Drawing from recent research of the concepts of internal motivation and control, Bob Sullo describes how to get students in every grade focused and ready to learn by
- Eliminating “the external control model” from your teaching.
- Using differentiation strategies to provide all students with a way to be successful.
- Adopting the behaviors and vocabulary of a positive classroom.
- Developing lesson plans and grading practices that allow every student to experience academic success through sustained effort.
- Strengthening your own professional identity in the classroom.
With lots of classroom scenarios and steps to get you started, The Motivated Student makes it much easier for you to take advantage of the newest thinking on how to tap your students’ innate desire to learn. (ASCD E-Book, 2009) Downloadable PDF File.
Please note: This is an electronic product available for download only.
PDF e-book with bonus MOBI and EPUB files for use on e-book readers like the Kindle and the Nook. See the e-book FAQ link for information about device compatibility.