Back to Connecting Leadership with Learning: A Framework for Reflection, Planning, and Action
If you're an experienced or prospective school leader, you know there's way more pressure to make sure all students are learning, but what specific actions will ensure that learning occurs, and where do you find the time to do this? Here's a book that answers those questions and provides you with a systematic way to more quickly create powerful, equitable learning for all students.
Two experienced and accomplished education experts introduce you to the Leading for Learning Framework and provide you with specific advice on how to quickly foster student, teacher, and systemic learning, including:
- Three actions that will focus your school on equitable learning.
- Five essential tasks for building professional learning communities.
- Four ways to engage the external environments that matter for learning.
- Four strategies for acting strategically through shared leadership.
- Three steps to ensure your leadership actions are coherent.
This is an ideal book to help you reflect on your own leadership, guide school improvement planning, or use in leadership training and education courses.
(ASCD book, 2006) 6" x 9", 300 pages. Also available as an e-book!