Back to Using Common Core Standards to Enhance Classroom Instruction and Assessment
Implementing the Common Core standards in your school isn't complete until you link your learning targets to proficiency scales that teachers can use in their everyday practice to ensure students are attaining the goals called for in the standards. That's where this book comes in with practical steps and a clear way to measure improvements. Getting a copy for every teacher in your organization helps them
- Infuse 21st century reasoning and thinking into instruction.
- Create learning goals that directly relate to proficiency scales.
- Measure student progress in a way that accurately reflects learning.
- Track students progress and assign grades.
- Modify instruction to ensure better alignment to the standards.
Included are hundreds of ready-to-use, research-based proficiency scales for both English language arts and mathematics for every grade level.
(Marzano Research Laboratory, 2013) 8 1/2" x 11", 304 pages.