Back to Never Underestimate Your Teachers: Instructional Leadership for Excellence in Every Classroom
Increased emphasis on teacher support, coaching, and evaluation has put more responsibility on school leaders to give effective feedback to faculty. Author of the ASCD blockbuster Never Work Harder Than Your Students and Other Principles of Great Teaching
Robyn Jackson returns with sage advice on how to talk to teachers so they develop mastery. Explore a new model for instructional leadership that equips you with everything you need to
- Know exactly what to say during post-observation conference.
- Motivate even your most resistant teachers.
- Diagnose and address specific teaching challenges.
- Navigate difficult conversations with teachers.
- Give teachers feedback they will welcome and use.
To speed your implementation of the model, there are eight tools that help you diagnose teacher will and skill, develop improvement plans for teachers, and manage your own schedule.
(ASCD Premium Member book, May 2013) 6" x 9", 175 pages.